The breakfast, brunch and lunch franchise shone a light on the top achievers of 2020 through sales, innovation, community connections and service.
Eggs Up Grill held the brand’s annual awards and recognition via a virtual ceremony, shining a light on some of the great accomplishments of 2020. To watch the presentation, click here.
Below is the list of winners:
- Rookie of the Year: Simpsonville, SC—highest volume restaurant to open in 2020 and on its way to being a $1M+ restaurant.
- On Fire Award: Sumter, SC—consecutive months of positive comp sales growth since June and positive comp sales over the trailing 12 months.
- Beyond the Brick and Mortar: Killian’s Crossing, Columbia, SC—leading the system in third-party delivery sales and online ordering.
- Community Connections Award: Knightsville, SC—most active on social media with growth in engagement, pageviews and reach.
- Happy Place Award: Shallotte, NC– highest overall guest satisfaction ranking at 4.68. Consistently engaging in the community and on social media.
- Above and Beyond Award: Drew Hampton (Columbia, Lexington and Forest Acres)—pioneered the mimosa program which represents 8% of total sales at Devine St., Columbia.
- Neighbors Serving Neighbors:
- Debi Brannon, Powdersville, SC–work feeding first responders and helping community during COVID-19
- Michael McNeal, Albany, GA— giving back to community consistently throughout COVID and beyond
- Egg-Cellent Offerings: Misa Vasquez, Market Common/Myrtle Beach—Monte Cristo Sandwich Recipe
- Platinum Egg: Killian’s Crossing, Columbia, SC (pictured at top)–highest volume restaurant in the system with more than $1M in sales.
About Eggs Up Grill:
Eggs Up Grill is home to the whole neighborhood, serving smiles from sunup through lunch. The aromas of freshly brewed coffee, savory bacon and hand-cracked, farm-fresh eggs on the griddle, and warm, attentive team members will make you feel right at home. We are “neighbors serving neighbors” daily from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Recently ranked as the no. 1 breakfast franchise by Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500® for its outstanding performance in areas including unit growth, financial strength and stability, and brand power, Eggs Up Grill is experiencing record growth across the Southeast. Originally founded in Pawleys Island, S.C., by restaurateur Chris Skodras, Eggs Up Grill now has 47 locations and is headquartered in Spartanburg, S.C. In 2018, private equity firm WJ Partners acquired Eggs Up Grill, building the team and priming the brand to rapidly grow in more communities across the U.S. with plans underway to reach the 100 restaurant mark by 2023. For more information, visit eggsupgrill.com.